Course commences August 5, 2019, every Mon/Wed until August 28, 2019
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is proud to offer a new Procurement & Supply Management continuing education program in partnership with the Institute for Supply Management, the world’s largest Supply Management organization with over 47,000 members.
This program offers an exclusive opportunity for students to not only learn and explore the quickly growing field of Supply Chain but for existing practitioners to master their skills as well. The first level of the program helps experienced practitioners and newcomers formally grasp a collection of pertinent Procurement & Supply Management concepts to sharpen their skillset for advancement in their careers.
Starting with an individualized competency strength assessment based on the ISM Mastery Model, this program is part of a growing national initiative which provides multi-level standardized Procurement & Supply Management focused curriculum specifically design for…..
-Career Changers new the Procurement & Supply Mgmt area
-Management Ready Leaders
-Management Level Professionals ready for next phase
With only 21 hours of classroom instruction, graduates receive their exclusive Supply Chain Management Fundamentals Certificate from UNC Charlotte.
Location: University of North Carolina - Charlotte (UNCC) - Center City Uptown Location
Dates for Evening Class Workshop:
- Week 1 : Monday, August 5, 2019 & Wednesday, August 7, 2019 (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Week 2 : Monday, August 12, 2019 & Wednesday, August 14, 2019 (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Week 3 : Monday, August 19, 2019 & Wednesday, August 21, 2019 (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Week 4 : Monday, August 26, 2019 & Wednesday, August 28, 2019 (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Registration Fee: $1175 (Procurement Cards Accepted)
Click HERE for online info session.